Photobucket
"Study nature, Love nature, Stay close to nature. It will never fail you." -- Frank Lloyd Wright

Monday, May 9, 2011

Swifty





I'm just doing my homework and listening to Taylor Swift. I really love Taylor Swift♥ I know that most people can relate to her, because in her music, she writes about the things she has experienced in her own life. Of course I can relate to them too, like, everyone of her songs is rateable in some form or fashion. When I started writing poems, I was always unsure of what I was writing because I didn't know if it was too personal, or something like that, and I read Taylor Swifts lyrics, not just listened to the song, but actually physically read her lyrics and I realized that she isn't afraid to write about her personal experiences, and people love her for that because it is so personal, and so many more people can relate. So, I figured that if Taylor Swift can write like that, then so can I and not be afraid I'm writing things to personal. People like to feel emotions when they read something, if you make someone feel angry or sad or happy, or you make them cry then you know you've written something good. If I could have one wish, I would totally wish to meet Taylor Swift, she's just he most beautiful person inside and out, and she's an amazing song writer/musician. Gahh, I could talk about Taylor Swift all day, yepp, I'm definitely a "swifty" and a proud one at that. She (and my Grandma Irene, rest in peace♥) are two of the that people that truely inspire me. Aha, okay, that's all. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment