Photobucket
"Study nature, Love nature, Stay close to nature. It will never fail you." -- Frank Lloyd Wright

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Today is seriously one of my favorite holidays! I get absolutely nothing out of mothers day, and to be quite honest that's one of the reasons why I love it so much. My mom is the most important woman in my life, and she will always be the most important woman. She has done so much for me, and she continues to do so much for me everyday. I know I might not always listen very well the first time and I don't always do what she tells me. I know I don't always show her how much I really do appreciate her, but I do, so much. I can't explain in words how much I love her. I can't even imagine what my life would be like without her, I can't even stand the thought of it. She has always stood up for me and defended me. She has always been by my side when I needed her, and evern when I thought I didn't need her, she was there anyways. Especially this past year, and dealing with so many different issues, issues that I'm still dealing with and trying to figure out how to handle. I've spilled my soul to her countless times, I've cried to her so many times, and she just holds me and tells me that I will be okay, that everything will be okay. I don't know what it is about mothers, but you always believe them, well, at least I do. My mom seems to always have an answer and solution to everything, to every problem I come to her with. I love mothers day because it makes me feel like I can some what repay her for all she has done and all she has sacrificed for me in the18 years I've been alive. I love her with all of my heart, and soul, and whatever else I have in me. I only hope that when I become a mother I can live up to these high standards that she has set, I hope I can be the kind of mother she has been for my future daughter. She's my mom, but she's my best friend too because out of everyone that says they will always be there for you, and everyone that says they love you no matter what my mom is the only person that actually means it, and I know that she will always mean it no matter what. I know so many people, girls, that don't have the greatest relationship with their mom, and I thank God every single day that I do have such am awesome relationship with her. Who needs boyfriends and best friends who always let you down when you have such an amazing mommy? I don't nee them, because I do have such an amazing mommy. Happy Mothers Day Mom, you're everything I could ever ask for in a mom, don't think for one second that you have ever failed me, or let me down, because you never have and you never will. You are perfect in my eyes and I love you always and forever♥


1 comment:

  1. I *really* admire and respect the relationship you and your mom have, and I pray that's something I'll get to share with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete