Photobucket
"Study nature, Love nature, Stay close to nature. It will never fail you." -- Frank Lloyd Wright

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love & Hate

What is this feeling that I feel
It's running through my veins
It's one of those things you can't explain
Like I'm torn between love and hate
And I can't find the right words to say
I'm just the flower, I'm not the planter
I can't speak because I have no more words to say
Oh, it's only pain that runs through my veins
But it's a feeling I just can't explain
Close your eyes and picture a world so devine
The sun is always shining
I always know where to find myself
The blue skies go on forever
Nothing ever isn't right
Yeah, that's where I wish I could be
But it's no where in sight
I have all this grey sky
No sunlight to see
Always running wild
I don't know where to find myself
I scream till I can scream no more
And still no one can hear me
I'm in a state of utter misery
It's always surrounding me
It won't let go of me
Because it's got such a tight hold of me
What will become of me
Torn between love and hate
It's only love
It's only pain
But it makes me wake
Never easy to keep fighting this war
I'm ready to surrender
Can't you see my flag?
I know this battle is far from won
But I just can't fight it anymore
I'm torn between love and hate
It's one of those things you can't explain
I just can't explain

No comments:

Post a Comment