Photobucket
"Study nature, Love nature, Stay close to nature. It will never fail you." -- Frank Lloyd Wright

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bitter Sweet

Life is bitter sweet
Truth is sometimes more than just skin deep
Answers seem to be so far out of reach
With every blink of an eye
It seems like a lifetime is passing by
And no matter how hard you try
Spending so much of your time
Wishing for brighter days
And no more bitter nights
Just give me some wings so I can fly
Let me run away so I can hide
So I can continue my constant search
For the peace I can never seem to find
Let me open up my eyes and see a sign
Please give me hope for tomorrow
Give back long summer days
And never ending stary skies
Let me dance in the rain
Give me no fears
And nothing to hide
Give me a crisp fall day
To be able to escape from this place
Please let me long for those days
Oh how I long for those days
But this world is not fair
This world is not kind
And you're left torn between the lines
Bitter sweet
This life is bitter sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment