Photobucket
"Study nature, Love nature, Stay close to nature. It will never fail you." -- Frank Lloyd Wright

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pickles

Pickles. I'm gonna cut straight to the point. I miss you. A lot. And I'm kind of at a loss for words that you're gone. I feel like I didn't even get to say goodbye. And now I never will. I didn't have you very long, but you meant so much and I loved you so much. I feel like everything has beed dying lately. Everything that means the most to me. Some people don't get it, because you guys are just animals, but it's such a big deal. You were part of my family. And now half of my family is gone. You're not alone wherever you are, you have Amber and Ginger to keep you company. Tell them I miss them a lot too, everyone does.  Lizzy is so lonely without you and Ginger. She's all by herself. I think she misses you a lot too. I hope you rest in piggie peace Pickles. Always in my heart and thoughts, never forgoten. I love you my little Gherkin♥

No comments:

Post a Comment